The International Conference on Software Testing, Verification and Validation was started in 2008 and was a big success. Lots of interest from both industry and academia, many new results and interesting discussions.
Now it's time again! April 1-4 in Denver, Colorado, USA.
* Brings practice and research together
* 48 research and industry presentations
* 6 workshops on specific areas
* Keynote speakers:
* Marcia Knous, Mozilla: Testing of open source software
* Susan Gerhart: Testing Accessibility and Usability
* Two free industry tutorials:
* Ammann: Software Testing - A Newcomer's guide
* Ball et al: Systematic testing of Multi-threaded Concurrent Programs
Among other things, the conference will cover areas such as model-based, GUI, web and security testing, QA and test management, test case generation and testing non-functional requirements.
You can find all details here:
and the early registration deadline is March 1st.
SWELL is a National Innovation Driver for Software V&V funded by Vinnova and a number of Swedish universities and companies.